This is an unprecedented time for our nation and our communities as the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to have a significant impact on all of us. While the situation continues to evolve daily, On the Run’s commitment to the well-being and safety of our employees, customers and communities has never wavered.
On the Run is monitoring the situation carefully, and we are implementing recommendations from health and medical professionals as new guidelines and information develops.
SAFETY & SANITATION UPDATES
On the Run is committed to keeping our stores clean and sanitized inside and out. From counters and payment transactions, to fueling pumps and restrooms we are looking at ways to improve overall health safety. While cleanliness is always a priority, our store teams are dedicated to taking extra precautions during this time.
The steps that we are taking to help combat COVID-19:
- Our teams are taking extra steps to sanitize and clean all foodservice operations and customer touchpoints — something we already do.
- We’re cleaning and sanitizing our bathrooms, door handles, counters and equipment that our employees and customers frequently use. During this epidemic, we’ve redoubled our cleaning efforts.
- We continue to communicate to our teams about the importance of cleanliness and staying healthy. Proper hand washing, keeping hands away from faces, and ensuring proper food and beverage procedures are all very important and at the forefront of our focus.
- We’re adding sanitizing gels and wipes as well as disposable gloves in applicable food and fueling areas to help protect you while visiting our stores.
CONVENIENCE WITHOUT LEAVING THE CAR
These locations have a convenient drive thru to serve you:
- 102 Truman Drive in Cuba, MO
- 102A Delores Drive in Fenton, MO
HOW CAN WE ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Together, we can help our communities get through this by following the guidelines from our national, state and local health officials:
- Please wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for 20 – 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
- Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
- Practice social distancing where possible.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Your health is important to us. Please know that we will continue to monitor the situation and make changes as necessary to continue to be a trusted partner for you.